World of Illumination is looking for a reliable Park Ambassador to ensure smooth park operations for our holiday Drive through light show. This role works under the supervision of the Event Manager and is responsible for providing the ultimate guest experience by checking in tickets, controlling show traffic & greeting all guests.
Training will begin the first week of November!
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
- Customer Service Focus: Candidates should demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional customer service. This includes a dedication to ensuring guests have a positive and enjoyable experience.
- Smile & Positive Attitude: A warm and welcoming smile, combined with a consistently positive attitude, contributes significantly to creating a friendly and inviting atmosphere for our guests.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills: Park Ambassadors must possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a diverse range of guests. This includes the ability to diffuse potentially challenging situations with guests in a calm and courteous manner.
- Professionalism: Address guest issues with a friendly demeanor, maintaining a positive attitude, and upholding the park's standards of conduct.
- Communication Skills: Candidates should be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork: Collaboration with fellow park staff is essential to a successful park operation.
- Adaptability: Parks can be dynamic environments, and Ambassadors should be adaptable to changing situations and guest needs. Comfortable working outdoors (rain, shine, snow) is important to this position.
- Availability: Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome, Check-in, and Communicate with guests using Exceptional Service Skills
- Follow all World of Illumination safety protocols
- Adhere to Opening and Closing Procedures
- Provide clear and concise information to all our event guests to ensure optimal Event Experience
- Represent the World of Illumination identity with charisma, professionally and tranquility, even in high stress situations
- Keep all areas clean and safe for guests
- Be fluid and flexible between performing the following roles:
- Follow and execute World of Illumination ticketing procedures
- Effectively operate technology devices used to check-in Guests, such as scanners and iPads
- Scan and ensure guests have an appropriate entrance ticket
- Spiel to Guests the Show Guidelines to ensure they have the best possible experience
- Hand appropriate guests merchandise packages based on their ticket
- Use conflict resolution techniques to mediate guest issues/situations
- Keep a positive and cheerful attitude while interacting with guest
- Ensure vehicle flow is effective and efficient
- Filter paid and non-paid customers to the appropriate line
- Direct any stopped vehicles to appropriately move forward
- Assist vehicles that have issues during the event and aid in executing contingency plans
- Identify weak points of the show and address them as needed
- Have an extra out-going personality and take initiative to interact with guests, dance around, and maintain a high energy throughout the show shift
- Ensure guest have an optimal experience by maintaining an effective traffic flow and using conflict resolution skills
We are all about leading the pack, producing innovative and unforgettable experiences with light and sound experiences. Founded in 2016, World of Illumination is an ever-expanding group of individuals committed to creating the most energizing, awe-inspiring, immersive experiences. From start to finish, we make enlightening transformations in collaborative entertainment.