World of Illumination (WOI) is seeking a skilled and experienced Marketing and Sponsorships Sales Director to lead our marketing and sponsorship efforts. The Marketing Director should be able to develop and execute marketing and sponsorship strategies to increase brand awareness, revenue streams, and market share. This role will work closely with the Company’s CEO to establish the proper foundation and direction for the Marketing Department as it relates to revenue objectives, B2B and B2C sales. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter and possess tactical, creative, and strategic acumen, with a record of accomplishment across a broad spectrum of today’s media platforms and communication channels.
Salary is 75,000 - 100K DOE + commission opportunity available
Benefits & Perks: Available Medical, Dental and Vision coverage without waiting period. Paid Time Off, Birthday day off as an additional PTO day. A seat in a growing company with an opportunity to create a unique experience that could become a standard among the Marketing Department.
Below are some of the responsibilities of this position.
- Conduct market research to understand consumer trends and preferences, and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Conduct market demographics research for new markets and venues to support the company's growth plans.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and sponsorship plans to increase revenues.
- Develop and maintain relationships in each market with sponsors, venues, partners, and stakeholders to maximize revenue and brand exposure.
- Manage the company promotion and advertising efforts to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Manage third party advertising agencies, freelancers, influencers and/or partnerships.
- Manage and support the execution of advertising campaigns and marketing initiatives, including content creation, copywriting, media planning/relations, public relations, and social media.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets to ensure all marketing activities are within budget and on target.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, including the development and distribution of all marketing collateral for all locations.
- Provide regular reports on marketing performance, including analytics and key performance indicators.Engage as the spokesperson for the company and will manage any public relation matters for the company .
- Event listings submissions
- Manage Website, SEO, Blogs, Social Media accounts and engagements.
- Press release strategy, copywriting and distribution
- Develop an omni channel to ensure brand experience and consistency across all platforms and markets.
- BA in Marketing, communication or other related field.
- MBA in Marketing - highly desired.
- 3 years of experience in marketing and sponsorships with demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of management and staff.
- Extensive experience in creating and defining a product’s brand identity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.Knowledge of market research and analysis tools.
- Must have experience developing and executing announcements, product launches and press/analyst briefings.
We are all about leading the pack, producing innovative and unforgettable experiences with light and sound experiences. Founded in 2016, World of Illumination is an ever-expanding group of individuals committed to creating the most energizing, awe-inspiring, immersive experiences. From start to finish, we make enlightening transformations in collaborative entertainment.